Converting the HR Strategizer "Game" to a Predictive Model
To convert HR Strategizer output from a game result to a predictive model the back-end database structure and programming logic does not change. Only the presentation method changes.The existing applications has all the attributes needed to construct a predictive model:
- It had a knowledge base that was used to develop scenarios or “what if” choices for management to decide a strategic course of action.
- It was able to be programmed to calculate quantifiable outcomes associated with each strategic option chosen
- Because it resided on the same physical platform as data from HR custom applications and metrics, it could incorporate live and dynamic data.
- At the back end was a structured data set that could be used for reporting and production of dashboards
- Data could be exported to a spreadsheet for further analysis or predictive model presentation
- But most important it could be business user controlled and parameters altered at any time.
The appearance would look something like the model below:
Competitive Edge Technology offers clients a downloadable unmanaged package on the Force.com platform to accelerate the custom building process.
Contact email@example.com for more details